FAQs & Policies
Guest Agreement Contract
Safety / Courtesy
● Hi-Line cabins, lodge, crappie house, and recreation center are all non-smoking facilities.
● The speed limit in the park is 8mph and restricted to designated roadways. Each space may hold one vehicle. Any additional vehicles must park in designated parking areas. Any vehicle violating this rule may be towed at the owner’s expense.
● Off road vehicles can only be used to transport to and from the beach and crappie house. They cannot be used as recreation on the property.
● PLEASE watch out for children!
● For everyone’s safety, all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 while near the lake.
● All children should return to their sites by dark.
● No children under the age of 16 or without a valid drivers license are to drive any ATV, golfcart or any off road vehicle on the property.
● Absolutely no racing of any kind. NO side by ride driving of any kind by an off road vehicle.
● Please leave all areas cleaner than you found them. If trash cans need attention, please notify the office.
● Fires are limited to the BBQ pit or the fire ring below the pool area only
● No firearms, BB guns, or fireworks are to be discharged on the property.
● Please respect park guests by observing Quiet Time between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM. No loud radios or music allowed during this time.
● Swimming pool is open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. CHILDREN UNDER 13 MUST HAVE AN ADULT WITH THEM TO SWIM IN THE POOL. PLEASE OBSERVE ALL RULES AND SAFETY SIGNS AS POSTED.
● The Crappie House is open to our park guests at any time. Day guests may fish until 6:00 pm. Minnows may be purchased during office hours. Children under 13 years of age must have an adult with them at all times. Children under 10 years of age must wear a life jacket while fishing.
● ONLY toilet paper may be flushed in toilets.
● Remove all trash from your cabin or lodging area and place it in the trash bins located at the boat launch and up hill by the shop. Please wash your dishes.
● Cleaning fish may ONLY be done at the cleaning station located on the East side of the crappie house. DO NOT clean fish in or around the cabins. There will be a $25 fee charged for any fish cleaning in or around the cabins.
● Office Hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. In case of an emergency, you can contact the Park Host at 325-379-1065.
Alcoholic Beverages and Drug-Free Environment
● Public intoxication shall not be tolerated and will be dealt with in whatever manner necessary as needed and decided upon by management.
● Operating any vehicle in the park while under the influence of alcohol is not allowed at any time.
● All guests shall not engage in or facilitate any criminal activity, including but not limited to violence or drug-related activities. Any resident is subject to a criminal history check at any time. Hi-Line Resort and RV Park reserves the right to refuse services to any individual where safety may be a concern. Be aware of the following, which will not be tolerated.
Immediate removal from the park will occur with no refund.
● “Violent Criminal Activity” means any felonious criminal activity that has as one of its elements the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another.
● “Drug-related Criminal Activity” means the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution or use; or possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute; or use of a controlled substance (as defined in Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)).
● If it becomes necessary to call the local authorities due to a disturbance of any kind, guests must vacate the property immediately without a refund.
Guests of Hi-Line may bring up to 2 dogs during their stay. All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6 foot leash rule is in effect whenever the dog is outside the cabin, lodge or RV. If the leash rule is violated, you will be asked to leave the property with no refund. Owners must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in pet waste bins located in and around the park. If you fail to pick up waste, your deposit will not be refunded. No pets are allowed inside the recreation room, restrooms, pool area, or any other indoor common areas. Please respect other guests and only walk pets in designated “pet” areas. Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests.
*ABSOLUTELY NO AGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED REGARDLESS OF SIZE OR BREED*
RV Sites Pet Policy
Guests staying at an RV Site at Hi Line are allowed up to 2 dogs at no additional charge. A pet may never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended.
Cabin Pet Policy
Guests staying in a cabin or the lodge at Hi Line are allowed up to two dogs at a rate of $25.00 per dog, per day. The maximum weight for pets is 30 pounds unless they are a licensed service dog. Pets must be kenneled if left alone in a cabin or lodge. If pets are found to be left alone and not kenneled, a $500 charge will be charged to the credit card on file.
If your pet causes any damage to the lodging or any other area of the resort, you will be financially responsible for this damage and will be charged in an amount no less than $500.00.
Management/Owner assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to persons, pets, or parties arising due to use of park facilities or caused by others while on the premises.
The Park will not be held responsible for damages caused by the Acts of God, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, windstorms, tornadoes, earthquakes, rain, floods, lightning, flying objects, or falling limbs or trees. Hi-Line Resort, it’s owner, manager, employees or agents do not and will not assume any responsibility or liability for theft, disappearance, fire, loss, injury or damage to any person or property. Each guest assumes full responsibility and liability for his/her RV unit and his/her property, including the property of visitors or guests. Each guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Hi-Line Resort and RV Park its owners, managers, employees or agents from any personal injury or property damage to any person or guest arising from the use of any portions of Hi-Line Resort by the guest, their family, guests and visitors, or arising from the failure of the guest to keep their unit and property in good working condition.
The Management reserves the right to make necessary changes to these rules and guidelines without notice by posting the changes at the Park Office and on the website.
Non-compliance with these guidelines may result in removal from the Park with no refund. Management reserves the right to refuse any reservation or move-in without cause.
Every guest, by the posting of these rules and regulations, acknowledges their agreement and willingness to comply with and be bound by these rules and regulations.
Any damage or stolen items in the cabins or its furnishings (including but not limited to) linens, sheets, pillowcases, bedcoverings, bathtowels, appliances, ect.) will result in a $100 Fee as a replacement charge.
Excessive Cleaning Fee
Guest rooms found with waste strewn around, in complete disorder,and/or “trashed” will be subject to maintenance deep cleaning fee of $50.
Cancellations up to 72 hours from the date of arrival will be refunded 100%. Any reservations canceled between 72 hours and 24 hours of the date of arrival will receive a 75% refund. No refund will be issued for cancellations within 24 hours of the date of arrival.
I have read the Guest Policy Agreement and fully understand and accept this policy set by the resort as indicated by my signature below.
Type in Full Name for Digital Signature
Please Call If You Have Any Questions!
Our office hours are from 9am to 5pm. In case of an emergency inside the resort, leave a message or text (325) 379-1065.
Comment or Message
1106 Hi-Line • Tow, Texas 78672